My mom called me into her room just to show me that some of her old pants (which were left untouched for so long because it no longer fits her) now fits her perfectly! This could only mean one thing...... the pants shrunk! hahaha... I'm kidding :)
I'd have to give props to my mom for months of exercise and dieting. It finally paid off! But this is just the start! More pounds to lose Mom! Keep it up!
It made me realize that while my mom is losing some weight, I, on the other hand, am gaining! :(
I really need to follow my Mom and lose some weight...
But it's so darn hard, especially when Dad came home with pizza! :(( WAHHHHH!!!
2 comments:
A friend once told me this, "mataba talaga tayo, tanggapin na lang natin".
ano ka ba Joann? Ikaw kaya ang idol ko when it comes to losing weight!!
Post a Comment