I have tried to make a list of the things I want for my birthday. After all, it's not everyday I turn 24 right? Honestly, I've been keeping a mental list 'coz I was really planning on posting it here. I've got about 7 things on the list (11 if you count the impossible ones, hehe).
But then, I can't bring myself to post the list (heck, I can't even bring myself to type a single one). Because truthfully, there is nothing I want more right now, than to just have my dear cousin by my side, watching The Mummy again and screaming at the exact same time, with exactly the same words, and intonation. And there is nothing I wouldn't give just to be able to gossip with her again and pick out clothes and all things girlie.
So yeah, maybe I am a bit growing up. Frankly, I feel that the list I made doesn't matter to me anymore. I lived 23 years of my life without those things; I'm sure I'll be ok without them. For now, what matters to me is my cousin's health. Just that and I won't ask for anything more.
Get well soon dearie.
No comments:
Post a Comment