After years of leaving blog-o-land, I am launching my new blog. I do hope I find enough time to post something here. I did have a blog long ago having only 2 posts.. haha..
Why the new blog? Why not keep the old one? First off, I needed a fresh look.. and what the hell? Why not? New is nice! New is exciting! hehe... I'm still not familiar with the controls here though but I have all the time in the world.. Besides, I think these dashboards are pretty much the same so I think it won't take that much effort...
Why I'm back? Blame it on Derek who influenced (rather, "forced") me into doing this.. and there's always nothing wrong with reuniting with my first love: writing :) And it always feels so good to put your feelings into words, eh?
That's it for now! Cheers!
1 comment:
welcome back to the blogosphere! hope this blog would be filled with stories straight from you! :D
Post a Comment