Happy thoughts...
It's like going to work on the last working day of the week, knowing that tomorrow, you need not wake up early and you need not think of the troubling things anymore. It's looking forward to a weekend of rest and relaxation....
It's like trying food from a new restaurant or from somewhere you haven't eaten before. It's the excitement of having the food touch your tastebuds for the first time. It's the part where I can pretend to be a judge in Iron Chef America and say things like "The taste is too bland!" or something that I can't actually say in everyday conversations. It's an escape from my routinary day.
It's the feeling of finishing a good book. That mixed feeling of joy (for finishing something), sadness ('coz it's over now) and excitement (for more books to read). It's like there's a new set of knowledge added to your brain, an overwhelmingly new sense of emotions added to your heart and an understanding that somehow, after reading the book, you are now a better, happier and more mature person...
It's like writing/blogging freely, with no care as to what others will say about you....
It's the feeling of finishing a good book. That mixed feeling of joy (for finishing something), sadness ('coz it's over now) and excitement (for more books to read). It's like there's a new set of knowledge added to your brain, an overwhelmingly new sense of emotions added to your heart and an understanding that somehow, after reading the book, you are now a better, happier and more mature person...
It's like writing/blogging freely, with no care as to what others will say about you....
..and now that I've accomplished part 1, I only need to find some pixie dust and I'm ready to fly :)
1 comment:
sana sinabi mo, tiniran kita ng pixie dust. hehe!
Post a Comment