2010/04/04

The Office

Way, way back, an officemate gave me a copy of this series. I know I watched the first episode then, but I was working at the same time so I guess that's why I didn't appreciate it that time. But now as I have nothing better to do, I watched (I really paid attention this time) a couple of episodes (still downloading more..) and I am now a fan.

I have never laughed like this before (since Friends). The humor of this series is very different, it's very unique.  Plus, what's extra special with this is that this is probably the only sitcom I've watched without that laughing background noise. You know the laughing-chorus during the part where it gets funny? It's kinda like a signal for you to laugh as well. :P And the clapping sound when a guest star comes or the beginning of an episode? You know those sounds? Well, you don't get to hear those from The Office. But I assure you, you're gonna laugh nonstop (even without the cue)! Michael's, sarcastic and insulting comments, his way of bullying the temp, Dwight's crazy antics, Jim's brilliant mind.... Jim and Dwight jokes FTW!!

It's kinda cute watching Jim silently having a crush on Pam. It's one of the few tv shows which leaves a smile on my face at the end of the episode, especially when it has a Jim and Pam moment. I am officially, totally falling for Jim... :)

Still in season 2 and currently downloading the rest...

No comments: