2009/10/14

Birthday!

Today is my birthday! Weeeee! So I'm just gonna blog a little something, that I'm pretty sure, happened to you somehow...

You're celebrating your birthday. Your cellphone lights up and says "1 message received". You start thinking, "Oh wow! someone remembered my birthday!".

You open your inbox, and true enough, someone really is greeting you a happy birthday. But who that someone is, you don't know. It's just a number. It's not saved in your phonebook.

Dilemma.

What to reply if you are in this situation?
a. "Thanks. Take Care and I miss you too!" << pretending you know who that person is
b. "Who's this?" << and wait for a reply before you say "Thanks"
c. "Thanks. Who's this?" << straight to the point

Of course, I chose the best one. C. And true enough, there was a reply. It was Cel.

Thanks to everyone who greeted. I appreciate the greetings, the wishes and the prayers.

To my co-celebrants this 14th of October: Delamar (of RX), Meg, Jesus (Jo's cousin), Usher, and Joey de Leon (during my gradeschool year, my birthday party was cancelled due to a typhoon, I was forced to watch Eat Bulaga and celebrated my birthday with Joey.. hehe..), cheers to another great year ahead of us! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

derekcarlos said...

Happy birthday April! Great that you chose letter C. If I were you, I think I am gonna choose letter B instead. haha... kidding..

*no, but seriously.*