Dear rubber bands on my braces,
First of all, I'd like to say thanks for being, well, pink! If you haven't been your "pink" self, it would have pissed me off. The only thing that's getting me through when I smile and look at my metal covered teeth (in a mirror, or in pictures), is that, "at least, it's pink". The thought of it keeps me smiling.
I know that I may have cursed you once in a while (specially if it really hurts), but please know I didn't mean it. I'm thankful that you're keeping my teeth organized and in their proper places. It's been a month already, and tomorrow, we will part ways. My only wish is that my dentist will be an angel and use one with a color I love (not like the other time, my mouth was filled with green stuffs) for my birth month.
Thanks,
Unica Hija in Braces
1 comment:
Hey Unica Hija,
I really like staying with you. Matigas ang ulo ng mga ngipin mo, but still they are very manageable. Too bad we have to part ways. :(
Ngayon hindi ko na alam kung saan ako itatapon ng dentist mo. Huhu... this is the end of me. :(
Ready to face its doom,
Rubber Band on Your Braces
Post a Comment