2009/10/13

Turning 23

I'm gonna turn 23 tomorrow, so no more emo mode for today. I try to create a list of the important things that has happened in my 22nd year, and it seems like I couldn't even make 5 entries. Meaning, I haven't done many things worth remembering.. or something that I should be proud of. So, to make a difference, I'm gonna try to list down the things I want... for this year to come. Then, my next birthday, I'm gonna look back and check the things I have accomplished, how's that?


1. I am going to Singapore/Hongkong with my girls. We were supposed to go this August, we already had tickets and stuff.. but something happened. Anyways, we're still thankful Cha's ok. Maybe next year?
2. Japan with my family! Woot woot! Finally! Disneyland!! We're just waiting for mom's papers. She was born in the province so it's awfully hard to get her birth certificate. When we finally almost got hold of the papers, Ondoy took them away! huhuhu... We're still thankful that's what Ondoy took and my relatives are safe.
3. This is in connection to 2. Ninang promised me stuffs I dare not mention... well, ok, I'm gonna metion it anyway.. mwahahaha... she promised to buy me PDA when I do go to Japan. I'm actually trying to persuade her to go for laptop instead. She's still firm with PDA, but well, I've got plenty of time to convince her. :D
4. Pink SLR! I think it's time I get myself a pink SLR. No need for the complicated ones. I just want a pink one. hahahaha.. Target Completion Date: Christmas!
5. On to bigger stuffs, I'm planning to buy a lot (yes as in the lot in the term "house and lot"). Well, the term should be "loan" hehe.. My dad has opened my eyes into putting my money in long-term investments. I think I'm splurging my savings for stuff that I get to enjoy for just a couple of months or so. It's time to go for those that will last. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll give up on shopping... it's just that I have to focus more on the serious stuff. I'm not getting any younger, and it's never too early to invest.
6. I should go and get a dog. Yes, I know this is not possible what with my lola's condition and all, but I'm still hoping for one. I've always loved Shih Tzu or Pomeranian (very feminine), but lately I'm falling in love with Siberian Husky.
7. A car. Yep, dream big! Actually, i'm ok with second hand ones, as long as they're still in good condition. I've always been afraid of the thought of driving and it didn't even cross my mind before.. I mean, me? driving? Haha.. I don't think I have the guts for that. But lately, I feel this need to drive. First off, commuting is tiring me out. And it's kinda cool if you have your own car.. Convenience + coolness, right?
8. New haircut. I've had this hairstyle for years. I'm thinking some bangs? Still need to think this over and over.

So that's it for now... I'm praying for an even better year ahead.

I hope... I will hear no New Moon/ Twilight-related thing tomorrow... even for just a day, please? :D

No comments: