2009/10/27

missing "me"

I'm supposed to be thrilled for the long weekend. It's supposed to be a time for me to relax and probably go on vacation or just be the lazy kid I really am. But I've got this ultimately bad feeling that it's not gonna be what I expected it to be. Go-Live is just around the corner. I'm just praying I won't be required to come to office or even be on-call during those precious days.

And what sucks more that is that it seems like it's just ordinary. Like it's no big deal. Like it's bound to happen.

The last thing I wanna be is the person I despise... those who value their work more than their personal lives... and I noticed I'm slowly turning into that person.. boohoo...

I want my personal life back!

1 comment:

derekcarlos said...

I also want to have a work that doesn't interfere with my personal life, be it social or just plain hermit. But there are really times when we are forced to go out of our comfort zones just for work.

I just feel bad because of its timing. :( It's not as if we have long weekends all the time. :(