2009/10/02

Retrato: Facebook Apps


I now present the fruits of my hardwork. I know, I'm such an addict!




Here's the exterior of my Restaurant City. Haven't gotten time to fix my interior yet. Give me a few days or so and I'll revamp it's layout.

To my cousins, Carlo and Kester, no, I didn't cheat (unlike you guys! bleh!). I've been playing RC for a long time now which explains the money I make.





And after Restaurant City, my current addiction: Farmville!

Of course, I have my hard-earned villa (only available once you reach level 34, I think)! Check out that villa in the center. When expansion becomes available, I'm gonna have to redo this layout all over again!




Here's the plantation part. As you can see, I now have a greenhouse on the right.

I love those hedge arc and hedge gate! Very nice!






Coming soon: Country Story! 

Haven't got opportunity to finalize my decorations for CS yet (quite short on the budget, need to plant more!).. But once I do, it'll be posted here, that's for sure!

No comments: