2009/10/20

Red Red Birthday!

Last Saturday, I went out with my dearest friends for a videoke party. It was a super duper great birthday for me.. Fun fun fun!

Red Box: I get to enjoy singing with my dearest buddies (well, I didn't get a chance to really sing my heart out, I only got to hold the mic for the last 2 songs and that's like the craziest part of all!). I was everywhere though, taking pictures, being in pictures, eating, drinking (don't worry, just iced tea), being silly, gossiping, and just bonding with my friends! It was very costly though, but the food was ok, I expected more, but it was ok I guess.. during the peak hours, we didn't even felt the need for more food.. we just sang! We had problem with the change pa (see Derek's blog)... and we ended up waiting for like 40 minutes just for a couple of hundreds. Sa sobrang inis ko, I didn't leave a tip. I know, I'm evil!

Red Mango: After singing our hearts out, we prided ourselves with frozen yoghurt! Yum yum! This one got me addicted in an instant. Blueberries, for the win!

Endless pictures. Weird poses. Crazy statements. Long Walks. Stupid talks. Calling it a day was like hell for us. Tired as we all are, we kept walking and walking and walking just to extend the day..errr night.

We must do this again dear friends!


Thank you for making it one of my best parties ever!

Dvyn, Derek, Cha, Kimi, Tin, Kathy, Enye and Maiah... sa uulitin! :)

No comments: