2009/10/08

Dear Mr. Dispatcher

Dear Mr. Dispatcher,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for constantly shouting the route/destination of the jeepney beside you. You make it so easy for me to spot which jeep I should get into. I look forward to everyday hearing your voice, because it's a reminder that after a long day's work, I'm finally going home.

You know, I'd like to recommend to you my English teacher, in case you're interested in taking speech lessons. I noticed that, well, you seem to have a different pronunciation of certain words... take the word FTI for example.. I believe it should be ef-ti-ay instead of ip-ti-ay. I guarantee my English teacher will really help you improve.


Sincerely,
Concerned Passenger

P.S.
How come you still ask for "barya" even in the evening? I thought, the saying was "barya po sa umaga"? Does it also apply even if its "gabi"?

2 comments:

Mang Dodong said...

Naku iha, pasinsya ka na sa inglish ko ah. Hirap talaga ako magsalita, alam mo naman, maghapon ako dada ng dada doon. Namamaos na nga ako.

*teka kulang pa ata to... 1,2,3,5,9...*

Isa pa sa kaliwa!

Salamat iha sa payo. Wala kasi ako barya na e. Naubos. hingi muna ako kay Boy.

Unica Hija said...

Hi Mang Dodong! Now I know you have a name. Now I can call you properly instead of the usual and generic name: "manong".

And oh, you know how to use the internet? What next? You have a facebook account? a twitter?

nice one mang dodong!