Dear Shoes in Aldo,
The first time I saw you, I knew you were the one for me. It was like you were made especially for me. Just perfect. Everything I was looking for in a shoe. I know, right now, we can't be together but you just have to be patient and wait for the right time (maybe after a few payslips and xmas bonus?).
Someday, I'm gonna buy you. Until that time comes, allow me to glance at you every time I pass by.
Admiring from a distance,
Shoe-a-holic (if there is even a term)
2 comments:
Please buy me na. I am so confined na here. Eto nga at tumakas lang ako sa katabing store para makapag-Internet through an iMac. Mamaya makikita ako ng saleslady namin, at mapapagalitan ako kasi pakalat-kalat na naman ako. pleeeeease buy me nah!
I will... let me just... check... where the hell is my credit card????
Post a Comment