2009/09/30

Dear Lady walking in front of me

Dear Lady walking in front of me,

First of all, I would like to acknowledge your Coach handbag. Even though it's exquisite and I can't take my eyes off it, it still doesn't give you a right to walk so darn slow in Ayala. Let me remind you that this is not a park, and it's rush hour... and people are expected to, well, be in a rush, at this hour. You can't go around walking in that pace when everyone at your back is pissed off with your slow torture. Well, if you are not in a hurry, please do not block the paths of those who wish to report to work on time.

I hope I can say "I'm behind you all the way" but I won't 'coz I won't be... I will overtake you the first chance I get and I hope the people, who are literally behind me, get into their destinations on time.

I hope we never cross paths again (at least during rush hours), girl with Coach handbag.

Regards,
Employee almost late for work

No comments: