It all began with a message from Glenn inviting us (me and Derek) for dinner, adding that he misses us so much 'cause its been a year (?) since we last saw each other... instantly we both thought "stir lng to".. after all, it's Glenn we're talking about here (no offense Glenn)! Me and Derek even had a bet if this dinner would even push through (I won, by the way! weeee)
And yes, it finally happened! Last night, me and Derek, together with our friends Glenn and Enye munched on Red Kimono's Eat All You Can promo... it was a blast! At the end of the meal, we were all so full... The salmon and cream cheese was my forever love... it's simply exquisite! I can't appreciate the crunchy ones that much 'cause I've just had my braces adjusted the other night... but if the food was great, the laughtrips and the kwentuhans were 10x better! Of course, I can't enumerate what we've all talked (or gossiped?) about... it's just so fun having spent time again with good ol' friends...
Not much has changed with Glenn, well, physically that is... he's still ever that payatot (or maybe he gained a few pound or two?)... he's still as talkative as ever... but he's no longer that much into Harry Potter now... his new hobby? Diving! He even invited us to go diving with him! Oh well, I'm not even sure if my budget permits it, and even if it does, heck, my nerves won't permit it! haha.. I'm scaredy cat when it comes to extreme sports (well, this doesn't even fit into the category of extreme sports anyway)... we'll see... I'm not closing doors, I'm just saying, not "now".
If not much has changed with Glenn, I couldn't say the same with Enye. When I first saw Enye again looking through the glass windows of Red Kimono, my first reaction was.. "ang itim mo na!". Enye blames it on Dakak (apparently he was there for a vacation or something?)... and he has gained weight! as in! I onced envied Enye's skin back when we were in College.. he's got this smooth skin and perfect complexion.. and he knows it... and now, even he admits he cannot get his old smooth skin back.. haha..
With our stomachs full (Glenn didn't pass the chance to tease Derek about it, non-stop), we walked (and talked) our way to High Street reminiscing our College days... and before we bid our goodbyes and call it a night, we made a promise that this should happen again soon! Plus, we should all go visit Cha! It'll be a blast!
Who's up for Laser Extreme? hehe..
1 comment:
laser tag is awesome! no sport can get as awesome as laser tag! :D
I think I'll stay away from Japanese food for quite some time after last night's dinner. whewwww...
Post a Comment