I saw two men wearing basketball jerseys, carrying sportsbag and walking towards the basketball court. It would have been just normal, if not for the logo on their jerseys: Chuvaness.
At work, while I'm being quiet not minding everyone else, I heard the sound I've been occassionally hearing for the past week. A ringtone... the sound of a modem trying to connect to the internet (via dial-up connection). The sound was pretty annoying.
I really want Starbuck's Signature Hot Chocolate... and although I vow not to drink it again (the first time I tried it, I felt sooo damn sleepy)... I'm really craving for it now.. must be the weather..
I wish I can sleep the whole day....
UPDATE:
Last night, I saw a frog, inside our house. Good thing it didn't move as I shouted full force and called my dad. No, I won't say anything else. It was an experience I'd rather erase from my memory. Disgusting slimy creature... gives me the creeps... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment