2009/09/20

Retrato: First Set

A lot of my friends are into photography these days. They even have their own multiply accounts/blog to showcase the photos they took. I've somehow thought of creating my own, but eventually decided against it since, well, I don't have a decent camera and second, I'm not sure how long it'll keep me before I get bored again.

My dad told me last night he was into photography back then. That was way before I was born. He had his own camera (old-school pa!) and would take pictures every time they went out of town (the mere reason why he wasn't in the pictures most of the time)... I guess that's why I'm having second thoughts about photography... I'd rather be in the picture instead.. hehe...

So anyways, I just opt to have this "mini segment" in my blog here of the photos I'd like to share (not necessarily the ones I took, but the ones I'd like to share). Let me present "Retrato"... (This was supposed to be the title of my supposed to be photo-blog)

















So maybe, just maybe... I'll get a decent camera on my birthday (depending on my funds, clothes, shoes, and derma are after all, my priorities)... a good point-and-shoot will do well for me... not too excited with SLRs... they seem to be so complicated for me, the fun in capturing moments was overpowered by the many options you have to set to maximize its features and put on the best effects... >.<

Note: "Retrato" was how I pronounce the word "litrato" way back when I was still a li'l girl. Litrato is Tagalog for photo/picture.

No comments: